- Defining Objectives and needs
- Candidate identifications
- Interviews & Evaluations
- Partner with Client to Primarily define job specification and profile need.
- In-depth analysis and deep understanding of market trends and “people”availability.
- Target source / companies.
- Extensive data base and entrenched market contacts
- Significant desk research.
- Focus on candidate’s skill base, values, performance drivers, cultural adaptability.
- Arrange all interviews and meetings as also manage the often complex process
from offer to acceptance.
- Shared vision with the client.
- Primarily one- point contact with identified management and relationship alternates.
- Focus, Focus, Focus.
- Deliberate niche focus to ensure “anytime availability”. Extremely successful
- Small and effective management team enabling seamless information flow during
the identification and research stages.
- All Offices are brought in to ensure that the candidate universe is initially broad
and then narrowed as the “filter” mechanism commences.
- Comprehensive time availability to ensure all-round efficiency during the meeting
stage. Always available.
- Hands-on, confident management style reflective of value added solutions during the “negotiation” stage.
- Deep relationships.
- Comprehensive Understanding of “NEED”.
- Experienced Partners and Professionals.
- Robust Geographic Spread.
- On Time and On Budget Delivery.